The house is located in Riviera Armando Diaz, 83 – 73014 Gallipoli (LE)
- a few hundred meters from the bus line and the railway station of Gallipoli;
- about 40 Km. from the railway station of Lecce;
- about 90 Km. from the airport of Brindisi.
- If you travel by car, you will find a comfortable and smooth road, along the motorway exit Bari Nord; continuing along the freeway to Brindisi and Lecce and then, finally, through SS 101 of Gallipoli, a two-lane highway in both directions.
- If you want to use buses, Gallipoli is connected to Lecce by service Pugliairbus and many Italian cities through various private bus companies with daily service.
- If you like the train, you can travel with Trenitalia to Lecce and with the Ferrovie del Sud Est train to Gallipoli.
- If you prefer the plane, the nearest airport is Brindisi Papola Casale (BDS), with shuttle service to and from Lecce. Arrivals and departures occur daily shuttle service from the City Terminal (tel. 0832256124).
Make your “Proposal of Reservation”
Our Holiday House is located in Puglia, in the heart of Salento, in the historic center of Gallipoli, along the walls that surround the island, surrounded by the Ionian Sea.