|Low season||Mid season||High season|
|170 (30 for each person more)||240 (40 for each person more)||290 (40 for each person more)|
Prices are for the entire apartment and are expressed in € / day for up to a maximum of 5 people.
- High: from July 25, 2015 August 28, year 2015.
- from June 13, 2015 July 24, 2015;
- from August 29 to September 18, 2015;
- periods that include the Christmas and Easter holidays.
- Low: the rest of the year.
- Tourist tax: € 1.50 per person and per day up to a maximum of seven days, in the period from June to September.
- Cleaning fee, for the whole period: € 60.
- Charges electricity: charged at a rate of € 0.40 for each kW consumed. Gas expenses not charged.
- Security deposit: € 100, which will be returned at check-out, with appropriate deductions for consumption and damage.
- “Last Minute”: 10% discount on the total amount, in the case of booking in the 3 days prior to check-in.
- Minimum stay: 7 days (from Saturday) in high season, otherwise 3 days. Stay at least a week (excluding high season): 10% discount on the total amount.
- The amount of the stay will be paid: 30% upon acceptance of booking; the balance within 14 days prior to the date of check-in. Payments will be made by bank transfer, as indicated in the e-mail confirmation. In case of cancellation of a reservation if made within 14 days prior to the date of check-in will be refunded 50% of the amount paid and the cost of cleaning.
Use the Proposal of Reservation to expose any situation other than those mentioned and for any explanation or proposal.
Our Holiday House is located in Puglia, in the heart of Salento, in the historic center of Gallipoli, along the walls that surround the island, surrounded by the Ionian Sea.